REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They called me out of the blue today, Said they have a yard cut due in my area.. The home has warnings from the city so you know the grass is 2+ tall.. so i ask what do they charge.. We will give you 55. plus a 15$ trip charge.. I said you know that it will take a good 1.5 hrs to mow and suck up the grass right.. i would normally charge 220 since ill have to use my suck vac.. There responce ( if we like the work you do we will be sending you alot more work) um no.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Find out what the city is going to bill them if they send a crew over and bid it $5 less.
$400 to cut a half acre 2' high isn't uncommon in some areas I know. If FA wants to jack around trying to put all the profit in their pocket then you shouldn't stand in there way. There are plenty of folks in line behind you.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh they got pissed off

they havent paid me for a yard we did they claim they cant find the order now.. i said that is fine ill place a lein, they said go ahead we will sue you and and fine you 10,000k they said its written in the contact that you cant place any lein on a home and if you do they will take legal action on you... YAWN... :whistling2::whistling2: I told them they are shadier than safenuts... Their responce (you have the right to your option) :thumbsup: they then say there 40,000base vendors think differently. im thinking that extra zero is alittle far fetch?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts