REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think first Preston has taken the cake this week as the biggest idiots on the block. I do not work directly for them as I refused to sign their waiver of subrogation but I do a few orders here and there through a regional. We have this house that I have seen cradle to grave since 2009. It is a bank of America home. We have reported from the beginning that it has broken plumbing. The bank never did anything about it nor has first Preston done anything about it. Today I get a work order to winterize it again. This was the fifth time I have winterize this property since 2009. The last time I was in May of this year during initial services. Here's where first Preston comes up as being extremely stupid. The house closes tomorrow. The regional contacted them and they said Oh well winterize it anyway. So now the new buyers have sloppy wet floors and wet under the cabinets. I poured anti freeze in everything just like first Preston wanted and it all ran back out through the broken toilets and the broken traps. I'm sick and tired of arguing with these nationals. Oh well! p*** on them!

·
Registered
580 Posts
mtmtnman said:
I think first Preston has taken the cake this week as the biggest idiots on the block. I do not work directly for them as I refused to sign their waiver of subrogation but I do a few orders here and there through a regional. We have this house that I have seen cradle to grave since 2009. It is a bank of America home. We have reported from the beginning that it has broken plumbing. The bank never did anything about it nor has first Preston done anything about it. Today I get a work order to winterize it again. This was the fifth time I have winterize this property send 2009. The last time I was in May of this year drinking initial services. Here's where first Preston comes up as being extremely stupid. The house closes tomorrow. The regional contacted them and they said Oh well winterize it anyway. So now the new buyers have sloppy wet floors and wet under the cabinets. I poured an to freeze in everything just like first Preston wanted and it all ran back out through the broken toilets and the broken traps. I'm sick and tired of arguing with these nationals. Oh well! p*** on them!
That takes the cake.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.