REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems all order I get from them now a days are all rush orders! If I get order say on the 15th it`s due on the 16th!

·
Registered
256 Posts
re

consider yourself lucky, they gave you a day. We've been getting tons of orders for "meet sheriff for eviction on 3/10" and its due 3/8

·
Registered
125 Posts
same here all rush intial secure due in 24 hours. They either fired or contractor quit in my area because half the orders have been no charge orders. Kinda feel bad for thr guy but not bad enough to do it for free:)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
same here all rush intial secure due in 24 hours. They either fired or contractor quit in my area because half the orders have been no charge orders. Kinda feel bad for thr guy but not bad enough to do it for free:)
Are they sending you no charge on property u haven`t been too?:blink:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ate you getting the $165.00 24 hour rush fee?
Nope!

But I did get this memo today addressing late work orders and how completion date are not a suggestion but a requirement or something kind lost interested in reading it!
Was needing to get around to uploading a 24 rush that was due on the 16th, did it today and it was still there wow!!!!!!!!! know how long it would take to upload!
oh memo said to contact them if cannot complete by due date! Well let’s see here I got work order some time Friday, but didn`t see e-mail til that night if I would have sent an email to my coordinator asking it to be resign because I would be able to do till Monday they would have seen the e-mail till Monday morning! What a bunch of dumb asses!
:furious:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Nope!

But I did get this memo today addressing late work orders and how completion date are not a suggestion but a requirement or something kind lost interested in reading it!
Was needing to get around to uploading a 24 rush that was due on the 16th, did it today and it was still there wow!!!!!!!!! know how long it would take to upload!
oh memo said to contact them if cannot complete by due date! Well let’s see here I got work order some time Friday, but didn`t see e-mail til that night if I would have sent an email to my coordinator asking it to be resign because I would be able to do till Monday they would have seen the e-mail till Monday morning! What a bunch of dumb asses!
:furious:

You sound like an employee, not a subcontractor. Send those e-mails to your state dept. of labor and industry. You'll be surprised at the response.....

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I believe every order we ever recieved from Five Brothers or Safeguard was a "Rush". FAS was a "Please rush".

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I have said this before ! It`s like they all think I`m just sitting around waiting for them to send an work order so I`ll have something to do! If I`m already to that point ,i`m close to going out of business!!!!:whistling2:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Are they sending you no charge on property u haven`t been too?:blink:
Yes but I get paid because they're backcharging the other guy. It sucks because I have to bid everything there plus call and ask where is the item or damage(s). I just picked up preservation work from them. I was doing inspections for a few months before.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I said, "I have yet to meet one your 48 hour deadlines and have no intentions of starting now. My proposal says one week and that is how long it is going to take."

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I'd get that 24 hr rush except that 12 of the 24 was already gone by the time they'd issue the W/O.

I'd call and tell them the same thing already mentioned, we schedule work as a first come first serve basis, and your next available time for this 2 day job is next week beginning on Wed.
Never once had any W/Os reassigned because of it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
for the short period of time we did stuff for them, I received 2 no charge in the first 5 orders, I just called and said I want X amount and I got it.

Then came the one order we supposedly missed and wanted that done for free-thats when I pulled the plug but there was alot more crap involved that set me off:blink:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
love the e-mailing asking photos sent ! Looks like there is mold on wall! I swear they see mold everywere! oh it was lent from dryer on the wall!

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
ANY excuse to force a contractor to return to the property free of charge.

I had one that some weird spots showed up on the walls thanks to the flash that were not visible to the naked eye and to a non flash pic.
They about lost their minds over that one.

·
Registered
568 Posts
ANY excuse to force a contractor to return to the property free of charge.

I had one that some weird spots showed up on the walls thanks to the flash that were not visible to the naked eye and to a non flash pic.
They about lost their minds over that one.
report that the house is haunted and it will cost $10,000 to have a priest do an exorcism. :innocent:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.