REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a RFI from a company asking for a flat rate estimate for ALL services, initial & REO, cradle to grave! :eek:

Just when you think you've heard it all in this business. . .

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
Interesting...
all rehab and everything???

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
I did an eviction at a property maybe 60 days ago? Went by yesterday and saw a for sale sign in the yard. Something is going on and they are turning them quick!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Look at things with a healthy dise of skeptacism . Short sales and DIL's are cutting into what our work load should be. I have been seeing an increase in inspections tho' and 95% are still occoupied. Fiscal cliff ?? I think could be part of it. Perhaps the banks are looking at losing their federal funding and are getting worried.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Just got a RFI from a company asking for a flat rate estimate for ALL services, initial & REO, cradle to grave! :eek:

Just when you think you've heard it all in this business. . .

Make sure you have a very robust disclaimer.

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Interesting...
all rehab and everything???
Not rehab.

Scope includes from facilitating eviction services, to traditional initial services, leaking roof patch/repair, railings & all safety hazards, debris (up to 40 CY), health hazards (garbage, perishables - not mold, etc.), biweekly maid service & lawn maintenance or snow/ice removal & inspections, until the property closes.

That's all.

I'm wondering how they intend to pay this flat rate. All up front (yeah right), 50% Now & 50% at closing? 100% At closing?

Maybe I should have them estimate the # of homes they intend to assign to me for the next fiscal year and have them deposit the total flat rate for all of them into my account as soon as I sign up. :yes:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Look at things with a healthy dise of skeptacism . Short sales and DIL's are cutting into what our work load should be. I have been seeing an increase in inspections tho' and 95% are still occoupied. Fiscal cliff ?? I think could be part of it. Perhaps the banks are looking at losing their federal funding and are getting worried.

I agree but I just had 2 rush wintz come my way for tomorrow at $125 each. I called and both are short sales.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts