REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A FNG was high and under the influence and crashed into my truck. No insurance. Unregistered vehicle. My damn Polynesian genes are going nuts. This is why FNG's shouldn't be in business. They don't make enough to cover the basic expenses to operate.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
How bad is the damage?


Are you injured?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BPWY said:
How bad is the damage?

Are you injured?
My trucks totaled. I'm in the emergency room now. What sucks is 2 days earlier a flatbed trucked rear ended my truck while I was on hold with BAC. Lol.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
Dang dude. Its time to lose that had luck white chevy.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
What did that cost you to get moved to the big island?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
brm1109 said:
feel better hope you are ok
I'm fine a little sore but glad to be alive. If that joker was driving a full sized truck I could have died and my truck would've gone off the cliff and died again. Lol
 
G

·
thanohano44 said:
Lol. I would've if his license were good and he wasn't a convicted felon.
most of my part time help(for debris removal) are either felons or druggies! About I have been able to find,most others are on uneployment and only will work for cash! Man with uneployment lasting almost two years it`s hard to find people.
 

·
Contractor
Joined
·
486 Posts
STARBABY said:
most of my part time help(for debris removal) are either felons or druggies! About I have been able to find,most others are on uneployment and only will work for cash! Man with uneployment lasting almost two years it`s hard to find people.
LOL... with what Nationals pay... sure it's hard.
 
G

·
thanohano44 said:
A FNG was high and under the influence and crashed into my truck. No insurance. Unregistered vehicle. My damn Polynesian genes are going nuts. This is why FNG's shouldn't be in business. They don't make enough to cover the basic expenses to operate.
My polynesian genes you are a true ****:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
REOSPECIALAGENT said:
My polynesian genes you are a true ****:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
No reason to be a D-Bag. Us guys on here have a real business unlike yourself. There is a lot of personal responsibility, commit, and stress that comes with this industry. Dude got in an accident and you have to be a prick. Show a little respect.
 
G

·
HollandPPC said:
No reason to be a D-Bag. Us guys on here have a real business unlike yourself. There is a lot of personal responsibility, commit, and stress that comes with this industry. Dude got in an accident and you have to be a prick. Show a little respect.
Sorry holland but he started it on round11 story on the street is dude was munching on a beef saugage and not paying attention:laughing::laughing::laughing:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
Knock it off, you'll give the mods reason to lock another thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BPWY said:
Knock it off, you'll give the mods reason to lock another thread.
I'll knock it off and out of the park. Lol. Ok I'm done being an immature idiot. I did start it. My apologies.
 
G

·
Sorry you got hit and had to go to ER, but I have to say, I dont think Id be posting here if I were in the ER- (although I did download the app, so I guess I could LOL )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kninegirl said:
Sorry you got hit and had to go to ER, but I have to say, I dont think Id be posting here if I were in the ER- (although I did download the app, so I guess I could LOL )
Lol I needed a good laugh to take my mind off the pain and 4 hour wait.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top