REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Do any of you know off hand FNMA pricing on additional baths? The SG said any wint over 4 baths was a flat $50 extra, but didn't seem sure of themselves. We did one today with 7 toilets, 10 sinks, 2 showers, few other misc traps. Submitting order in the next 30 minutes.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Hey guys,
Do any of you know off hand FNMA pricing on additional baths? The SG said any wint over 4 baths was a flat $50 extra, but didn't seem sure of themselves. We did one today with 7 toilets, 10 sinks, 2 showers, few other misc traps. Submitting order in the next 30 minutes.
Don't worry Swift, I'm sure SG will raise your invoice to get you the maximum allowed. :innocent:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't worry Swift, I'm sure SG will raise your invoice to get you the maximum allowed. :innocent:
Ha ha. My office girl called them, and at first they told her $25/bath, then they double checked, and then said $50 flat. Not something they POC'd, just said it was a standard thing. We'll see. Very nice home with basically no debris and very clean, so at least it wasn't a mess to do.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After i posted last post, i just realized i just said that i wished there were heavily soiled toilets at the home. Amazing the things you wish for in this industry.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
REO pricing is $45 for any additional above and beyond. Be sure and make notes with the invoice so they at least have something to read while they are rejecting it.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
REO pricing is $45 for any additional above and beyond. Be sure and make notes with the invoice so they at least have something to read while they are rejecting it.
Yeah I put notes in there. I have been lucky and have had decent reps, haven't really had anything really unfair happen in a year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts