REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Start with 2 million and follow the pricing set below when you are half through the bank roll quit

Pricing effective immediately

Contractor Services Pricing

Trip charge-when a property is occupied or you just take photos $ 17.00
Locks- 1st Lock- (secure and resecures) $ 20.00
Locks- any additional locks each (doesn't include padlock and hasp) $ 15.00
Locks- padlock and hasp (each) $ 7.00
Janitorial (initial and monthly) $ 40.00
Grass cuts- (Initial and re-cut) Up to 5,000 SQFT $ 20.00
Grass cuts- (Initial and Re-cut) 5,001 - 10,000 SQFT $ 25.00
Grass cuts- (Initial and Re-cut) 10,001 - 15,000 $ 30.00
Cap pipe $ 15.00
Cap wire $ 4.00
Cap toilet call for pricing
Outlet covers (each) $ 2.50
Switch plates (each) $ 2.50
Installing dehumidifier $ 200.00
Installing sump pump $ 120.00
Pressure test (separate client order) $ 20.00
Winterization (dry) $ 37.50
Winterization (wet and radiant heat) $ 82.00
Thaw property- bid to replace water heater or boiler due to frozen property call for pricing
Appliance removal (needs authorization) call for pricing
Debris removal (includes Hazards) $20 per CYD
Repair pipe separation $ 15.00
Allow access- 1st hour $ 15.00
Allow access- any additional hours but only up to 3 hours total (per ea wk order) $ 10.00
Installing handrails call for pricing
Installing security door call for pricing
Board windows (2'x2' small) each $ 30.00
Board windows (3'x3' medium) each $ 45.00
Board windows (4'x4' large) each $ 65.00
Pump basement (provide pictures of yard stick/tape measure to show depth) $65 per ft
Tarping of a roof call for pricing
Tarping a pool call for pricing

·
Registered
616 Posts
Start with 2 million and follow the pricing set below when you are half through the bank roll quit

Pricing effective immediately

Contractor Services Pricing

Trip charge-when a property is occupied or you just take photos $ 17.00
Locks- 1st Lock- (secure and resecures) $ 20.00
Locks- any additional locks each (doesn't include padlock and hasp) $ 15.00
Locks- padlock and hasp (each) $ 7.00
Janitorial (initial and monthly) $ 40.00
Grass cuts- (Initial and re-cut) Up to 5,000 SQFT $ 20.00
Grass cuts- (Initial and Re-cut) 5,001 - 10,000 SQFT $ 25.00
Grass cuts- (Initial and Re-cut) 10,001 - 15,000 $ 30.00
Cap pipe $ 15.00
Cap wire $ 4.00
Cap toilet call for pricing
Outlet covers (each) $ 2.50
Switch plates (each) $ 2.50
Installing dehumidifier $ 200.00
Installing sump pump $ 120.00
Pressure test (separate client order) $ 20.00
Winterization (dry) $ 37.50
Winterization (wet and radiant heat) $ 82.00
Thaw property- bid to replace water heater or boiler due to frozen property call for pricing
Appliance removal (needs authorization) call for pricing
Debris removal (includes Hazards) $20 per CYD
Repair pipe separation $ 15.00
Allow access- 1st hour $ 15.00
Allow access- any additional hours but only up to 3 hours total (per ea wk order) $ 10.00
Installing handrails call for pricing
Installing security door call for pricing
Board windows (2'x2' small) each $ 30.00
Board windows (3'x3' medium) each $ 45.00
Board windows (4'x4' large) each $ 65.00
Pump basement (provide pictures of yard stick/tape measure to show depth) $65 per ft
Tarping of a roof call for pricing
Tarping a pool call for pricing
WOw at those prices I'll sign up for NO wints and yards or Locks or ... I can se nothing NOTHING good on there and the wint price is absolutely shocking. That is an area of Liability that is HUGE for me. A bab wint can easily cause 5 K in damages. You nationals get what you pay for !! Caveat emptor

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
some of those are high compared to some companies ive run into

the worst part is the 3 hours of work that went into the application process, calls to ins companies to add them as also insured etc etc before we even got this spread sheet

but the happy part was rejecting 20 orders fell swoop and telling them to shove it up into a part of the body that is generally thought of as an exit

oh and the route was close to 300 miles round trip LMHO

·
Registered
69 Posts
hey now what company out of Idaho? I do what I have to also so I have safeg work which are in zones. I either take it or no work so I had to have subs. I certanily hope its not me your thinking of mr mntman

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
wow!!! that's all

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love how banks tell you to haul hazards without knowing the laws. In CA without the proper paper work and logs hauling hazards = major fines and jail time with rig impounded. When they ask me to haul hazardious waste I ask them to give it to me in writting after I supply the pictures. They refuse so I refuse to haul hazardious mats. They tried to do charge backs on me on them too.

Best hazard found on site was bomb making material found in a garage top shelf of a house that was vacant for 2 years. FAS house..ironically..nickname for house was boomboom. Im sure this goes without saying...Stop work leave area notify supervisor(ya supervisor used cause we "vendors" were employees with FAS)

·
Registered
178 Posts
I love how banks tell you to haul hazards without knowing the laws. In CA without the proper paper work and logs hauling hazards = major fines and jail time with rig impounded. When they ask me to haul hazardious waste I ask them to give it to me in writting after I supply the pictures. They refuse so I refuse to haul hazardious mats. They tried to do charge backs on me on them too.

Best hazard found on site was bomb making material found in a garage top shelf of a house that was vacant for 2 years. FAS house..ironically..nickname for house was boomboom. Im sure this goes without saying...Stop work leave area notify supervisor(ya supervisor used cause we "vendors" were employees with FAS)
In regards to hazards I leave everything that are considered hazards or e waste (bicycle tires, to anything with a electrical cord attached) I used to just remove e waste but they are being stingy with me so ill be stingy with them

·
Registered
5 Posts
The whole hazmat thing is such a grey area, we only bid haz-mat and use a licensed company to do so, it's not worth the risk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts