REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With foreclosures being extended again through at least the end of March, has anyone had any luck with any of the COVID grants? I have received some money from them, but not near enough to cover losses. What is everyone else doing with a reduction in work? I work out of my home, so I don't have rent and utilities that I can get funds from.

·
Registered
5 Posts
With foreclosures being extended again through at least the end of March, has anyone had any luck with any of the COVID grants? I have received some money from them, but not near enough to cover losses. What is everyone else doing with a reduction in work? I work out of my home, so I don't have rent and utilities that I can get funds from.
It's like the rest of the property preservation business and screw the pooch! Pretty much your screwed. You can collect unemployment, but that depends on the state that you live in and if you took a ppp loan then you cannot. If you do whenever they audit their records you will have to repay it. Long winded I know the few straggler jobs that come in between complicates everything even more. These nationals really know how to do a number on people's lives.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seems like the property preservation industry is a good side business for when work is slow in other areas, but not enough to really make a living on. Or maybe it's feast then famine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts