REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To clarify first: If this storm truly materializes as forecast there will be a lot of hurt people and my condolences go out to them.

NOW: If this storms hit as powerful as forecast then there shouldnt be a P&P crew left to service 1 home for the next several months! Go get the REAL $$! $379/truckload for debris removal...the list of covered insurance work will keep you Easteners busy for months and months.

When Hurricane Ike hit Service Companies were paying double "going rate" & still couldn't get crews.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
To clarify first: If this storm truly materializes as forecast there will be a lot of hurt people and my condolences go out to them.

NOW: If this storms hit as powerful as forecast then there shouldnt be a P&P crew left to service 1 home for the next several months! Go get the REAL $$! $379/truckload for debris removal...the list of covered insurance work will keep you Easteners busy for months and months.

When Hurricane Ike hit Service Companies were paying double "going rate" & still couldn't get crews.

LOL! Service companies where paying FULL RATE instead of 30-40% of full rate and couldn't get help. Personally i hope this storm puts a HUGE hurt on service co's Teach them a lesson for being such greedy bastards.......

·
Registered
2,016 Posts

Thank goodness there are people and business who are able to serve these people in need and get to earn a living. This might be a CPI nightmare for Balboa.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Good chance fema will blow it.

·
Banned
76 Posts
I'm right up here in NY. It's already started raining, supposed to hit pretty hard. I'm hoping to do a lot of trash outs soon.

·
Contractor
486 Posts

We were popped last year with Irene an then the Halloween snow storm a year ago tomorrow...massive damage...tree's down, flooding, and power out for 10 plus days. Personally I did not notice anything out of the unusal with our clients or the banks. They barely maintain them in the good weather. Best clients are the insurance companies.
Send emails to your insurance brokers askig how you can get in touch with their Claims Dept.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts