REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I often wondered this and figured id ask.. do the banks actually sit there and review all the pictures that we send to these regional and national companies.. I don't see it being possible in anyway.. if so there would never be any way that there would be a lack of jobs in America.. just way too many pictures for any institution to actually have to go through each and everyone in my opinion

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,409 Posts
have often asked. I believe the answer is no and the "client" is used to backcharge as we can not speak with the client.

I will see if the NPPg can do some snooping around and find out...

Reactions: BPWY

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Pictures are the biggest joke on the contractor that the business has done! When I work direct there are ZERO pictures. NOW they do require pics when the work order is used to turn in an insurance claim or to put into a "listing" file/pics.

Pics are used by the Service Companies to "verify" if work is completed to specs and if not to justify the chargeback scheme.

I will start another thread about inspectors.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
When we work direct, photos are very minimal, and rarely any instructions given as to what photos are needed. The larger banks DO NOT have people sitting behind a desk reviewing photos; that is part of the reason they pass the properties down to FAS and Cyprexx, etc. The original intent by the Nationals might have been to provide insurance of a quality finished product and protection from liability; it has morphed into a tool for chargebacks, call backs, suits, cut invoices and leverage against the new and inexperienced to the biz contractor.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
IF the bank was looking at the pics most if not all of the common sense defying work that gets requested would not be happening.

Reactions: Cleanupman

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,409 Posts
BPWY....that's an understatement

Reactions: BPWY

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
During pics are nonsense .. Maybe a few for a Remodel or some random things but there is no need to stop cuttin a lawn and take a during pic of ur lawn mower . Or a pic of debris loaded on ur truck ..

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I pop a pic while I'm rolling.

F stopping and getting off.

If i comes out blurry I'd tell em tough cookies. You want action, I'm like a blur.
Now you see me now you don't.

Attachments

Reactions: ontimepres
1 - 10 of 10 Posts