REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, California will soon ban the sale of new gas-powered leaf blowers and lawn mowers, a move aimed at curbing emissions from a category of small engines on pace to produce more pollution each year than passenger vehicles.
article here

How will this affect all the California companies?????

ALL INFORMATION WILL BE USED FOR AN ARTICLE SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT A MENTION PLEASE SAY SO ON YOUR COMMENTS...
This is how I will use the statement....Safegaurd Dropout with SafeGuardDropout LLC stated that.....something to that affect but If no objection I will name your conmpany....I know dangerous. so if you do not want to be mentioned please say so or DM me your response...
Thanks

·
Registered
649 Posts
Finally, California will soon ban the sale of new gas-powered leaf blowers and lawn mowers, a move aimed at curbing emissions from a category of small engines on pace to produce more pollution each year than passenger vehicles.
article here

How will this affect all the California companies?????
I read the article. I see that "pollution" remained totally undefined. Do we assume the "pollution" they speak of is the life essential compound known as CO2? Is this about global warming again?

CO2 has no ability to warm the earth. Ask me how I know.

At any other time in our history this law would have put a huge boom on gas powered mower sales. Carbon based fuels are a simply superior bang for your buck.

However, the tyrants that run the District of California have decided again what is best for YOU. What is best is that you stay home, close your business, live in fear, and take your handout from the gov. The domino effect and end result here is a huge supply chain disruption leaving cargo ships by the dozens sitting off the California coast. There is a vast shortage of union controlled dock workers to handle the inventory.

Your new mower sits on a bed of salt water rusting away before it can even be sold and used to make your home more beautiful. Now you are forced into purchasing a more expensive electric turd that can do almost 1/2 the work. Thank you Gavin. You know what's best for me.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I read the article. I see that "pollution" remained totally undefined. Do we assume the "pollution" they speak of is the life essential compound known as CO2? Is this about global warming again?

CO2 has no ability to warm the earth. Ask me how I know.

At any other time in our history this law would have put a huge boom on gas powered mower sales. Carbon based fuels are a simply superior bang for your buck.

However, the tyrants that run the District of California have decided again what is best for YOU. What is best is that you stay home, close your business, live in fear, and take your handout from the gov. The domino effect and end result here is a huge supply chain disruption leaving cargo ships by the dozens sitting off the California coast. There is a vast shortage of union controlled dock workers to handle the inventory.

Your new mower sits on a bed of salt water rusting away before it can even be sold and used to make your home more beautiful. Now you are forced into purchasing a more expensive electric turd that can do almost 1/2 the work. Thank you Gavin. You know what's best for me.
CO2 has no ability to warm the earth. Ask me how I know.....what do plants live on???? It is totally absurd to make a claim "WE HAVE TO GET TO 0 CARBON EMMISIONS" especially when it comes from a guy with 6 vehicles, 2 yachts, and let's not forget his personal JET.....but hey he is important and you're not....I've always hated katsup...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts