REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone.. I have been in business for 5 years and still going but i now have lots of grey hair to show for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello

Greetings everyone.. I have been in business for 5 years and still going but i now have lots of grey hair to show for it.
Hi how are you, I'm someone whom was doing the clerical work for a property preservation business 2 years ago, and have been wanting to get in the business ever since and now I'm taking the little stepping stones such as researching and getting to know how to open up this business. I'm getting feedback that this business is slowing down but still reading upon how this business is still on the up rise.I would like your input on if your business is still going strong or slowing down... thank you!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Hi how are you, I'm someone whom was doing the clerical work for a property preservation business 2 years ago, and have been wanting to get in the business ever since and now I'm taking the little stepping stones such as researching and getting to know how to open up this business. I'm getting feedback that this business is slowing down but still reading upon how this business is still on the up rise.I would like your input on if your business is still going strong or slowing down... thank you!
Can't recommend a newbie to get into this line of work.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
While he aint technically a newb to the industry its still going to require some deep pockets to make it work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi my business is not slowing down we are staying even acorss the board. but also we do REO,HUD,FANNIEMA and P&P work to. the business to get into now is rehab's thats were the business shifting to now all of these houses are sitting to long and the banks are trying move them. we work with national and other sub companys i employee over 5 people i love this site it keeps me inform on whats going on in the indusrty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts