REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

My name is Marcia and I work for VRM Mortgage Services. We are building our property preservation network and need to find local companies across the country to service our assets.

We are holding onsite events to hire companies immediately. For more information about these events, please visit this site: http://www.vrmco.com/opendoors/

Even if you can't attend an event, please join our network of vendors. By joining our network, this will put you in our system as a prospect and if we have a business need for your company based off your geographic coverage areas, we will contact you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Marcia
mcoleman at vrmco.com

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Post up a price sheet. If the numbers are workable and you currently have work in my area, I.E. you're not just "building a database", I'll send in my info....

Welcome to the group.....

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Brad that post reads like a fishing expedition.
But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My apologies if this came across as a fishing expedition. We have used other avenues to get this information out: http://www.dsnews.com/articles/vrm-mortgage-services-engages-with-local-companies-through-initiative-2013-03-22. I just thought this one might be better since I am looking for a specific audience.

We definitely have plenty of work across the country. We are the exclusive provider of property management services for the Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) foreclosures. This particular program is looking for local vendors that can travel no more than 50 miles to help maintain assets.

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide pricing information due to it's confidential nature. I am not as familiar about the pricing structure in the industry, but it is my understanding that what is being offered for the scope of work is reasonable. We are definitely not trying to make this an unprofitable venture. We are hoping to provide better opportunites for smaller businesses.

·
Registered
178 Posts
My apologies if this came across as a fishing expedition. We have used other avenues to get this information out: http://www.dsnews.com/articles/vrm-mortgage-services-engages-with-local-companies-through-initiative-2013-03-22. I just thought this one might be better since I am looking for a specific audience.

We definitely have plenty of work across the country. We are the exclusive provider of property management services for the Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) foreclosures. This particular program is looking for local vendors that can travel no more than 50 miles to help maintain assets.

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide pricing information due to it's confidential nature. I am not as familiar about the pricing structure in the industry, but it is my understanding that what is being offered for the scope of work is reasonable. We are definitely not trying to make this an unprofitable venture. We are hoping to provide better opportunites for smaller businesses.
You have work in the San Francisco bay area ?

·
Registered
616 Posts

PLease define reasonable, I'd have to say that from the vendors that have replied to this post you have at least 60 years in the industry( 16 years here). I have driven 200 miles to do a job because t hey treated me right. If you want to CONTINUE your journey on your fishing boat then by all means continue. If you want to have a dependable hard working vendor base from here post a snippitt of what you offer. NO I WILL NOT DO a dry wint for 75$. I am advising this for your own good if you are what you say you are POST a price

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts

You have the audience that you are looking for. Unfortunately for you, many of us have wasted too much of our time jumping through hoops only to find out that the pricing is not profitable.

I also don't get "pricing is confidential". Hud, FNMA, FMAC and VA have guidelines. I have the VA sheet from 2009, I believe. So, why don't you give a price for a lock change, CYD for debris removal, and a reocurring grass cut. You don't have to give up all the confidential secrets, but those 3 numbers will give most of us a feel for if we can make it work for us.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts

Sorry if this is taken the wrong way.
You say you are looking for a specific audience. If I am in search of someone with a specific skill set, I know I have to have something to get their attention, assuming they are in demand. Reasonable pricing can vary, according to location, etc and exact numbers maybe difficult to give. A ballpark figure helps though. What are you offering then if you do not have knowledge of the pricing? Exclusive contracts and promises of high volume are standard rhetoric. My days of biting at shiny treble hooks are past. That said, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hello all!

My name is Marcia and I work for VRM Mortgage Services. We are building our property preservation network and need to find local companies across the country to service our assets.

We are holding onsite events to hire companies immediately. For more information about these events, please visit this site: http://www.vrmco.com/opendoors/

Even if you can't attend an event, please join our network of vendors. By joining our network, this will put you in our system as a prospect and if we have a business need for your company based off your geographic coverage areas, we will contact you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Marcia
mcoleman at vrmco.com
Hi Marcia,

Welcome to PPI Talks!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Boys Boys!!!! :)

Don't chew too hard would ya:thumbup:

I like what doing - HIRE BOOT-ON-THE-GROUND!

VRMCO is Very good company to work with, it difficult to get on board with them because they want "The best of the best" to service their properties.

AT LEAST THEY DON'T PUT ADS ON CRAIGSLIST LOOKING FOR INEXPERIENCED NEWBIE!

Reactions: JDRM

·
Banned
232 Posts
Well so far they have not put any ads on "CL". I requested a pay scale,they had me sign a Non disclosure and i am still waiting.If they try the old " i have a hundreds of contractors to deal with. Then if they have that trouble they should not be looking for more

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't get why all these companies want you to jump thru all these hoops before they tell you how much they will pay you. It's like they reason that you will think about how much time you already invested you might as well continue on

·
Banned
232 Posts
I don't get why all these companies want you to jump thru all these hoops before they tell you how much they will pay you. It's like they reason that you will think about how much time you already invested you might as well continue on

Sometimes they forget.They need you,

·
Registered
616 Posts
Sometimes they forget.They need you,
1) It is RUDE to expect to have us waste our time ( which is worth nothing in their eyes) to fill out their apps.
2) Those of us who run , and we all should when we encounter these types of outfits that don't want to disclose pay when THEY WANT US, have been down this road before.
3) I 'm glad I can exhale to relive the smoke I've had blown up my posterior by these outfits. If not the Hindenberg would have nothing on me !
4) THEIR mind frame is that, and they will find out soon , we are a dime a dozen and live in an area of the country that has 20% unemployment. Not here is is ~7% so my time IS worth something and if you have something to put on the table quit shaking the trees and show me yours and I'll show you mine !!

"Shaking the trees only makes thre fruits fall out"

1 - 20 of 51 Posts