REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard, you have to be current for 3 months. More bailouts and class warfare nonsense by the fool Obama. This is what he's working on. Will research more before I post specifics.

F

·
0 Posts
I heard about this on the local radio today....Good Grief what is next? I would like to see and know the details...the DJ said its government takeover of the mortgage market but did not say when this is suppose to be starting? Also, surely this has to be passed by the Senate or is this something that Odumma is just doing and skipping the Constitution?

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Wasn't this one of the biggest reasons for our current mortgage "crisis"?????

In December, Fannie eliminated the requirement on lenders to determine the borrower's ability to repay.

F

·
0 Posts
I see this as "possibly" good for our private party work (people who are struggling to make their payments don't do a lot of house fixing IMO) and not good for the P&P work. Personally I see it as another taxpayer subsidized program they WE the people have to pay for. On the radio they (whoever they is..) are estimating the cost to taxpayers at 15billion/month but I got an email stating the cost would be $7 billion/month but heck whats another 7-15,000,000,000 per month eh?

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I wanna know where I can refi.

Get some of this big tax money back from the IRS.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
lol............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts