REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this is the time of year that most regroup and reasses their business model...Here is some connstructive fodder...
I'm sure we all heard the dates when workloads fell off...
August first...
Then we heard
Wait till the election...

So Has anything changed since the election?
Do you think things will get better or worse going into 2013????

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
For me personally, 2013 will be "different". I'm cautiously optimistic that means better but time will tell. Relative to my situation and business size, 2011 and 2012 were controlled way to much by nationals and regionals. My business was running me, not the other way around. I'm making a dedicated effort not to let that happen anymore. This has caused my revenues to temporarily decrease but my sleep and sanity is up. It's also giving me time to run my business.

My 2013 business plans involve more targeted efforts toward private customers. When I was staying up til 2 am uploading $25 dollar grass recut work orders, I didn't have the time or energy to market my home improvement and remodeling portion of the business. That's changing for 2013. I hope to be rolling out my new website soon :thumbup:. I'm also focusing on education that will hopefully allow me to open doors for fire, water and mold remediation.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah! Every minute since the campaign is over ALL WE KEEP HEARING IS FISCAL CLIFF!
yes don't you just love all the posturing...
Here is what I think about that crap...
If the debt cieling is greater than3% of the GDP then none of the politicans currently in office should be allowed to be re-elected...
Bet the crap would stop!!!
Bet we would have a reasonable medicle delivery system if they had to purchase their own medicle delivery...
Maybe those are two laws the American citizens should demand be passed...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts