REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi and thanks to everyone at this board! My name is Clint, my company is Sons Construction. I have been referencing this board on and off since I started doing REO Initials, and have since grown into doing Repair/Rehab Services as well, specializing in structural damage repairs and exteriors.

I'm based in Branson, MO and I would love to network with more folks in the area in our line of work. Seems like we all exist in a bubble sometimes!

Always looking to expand so if anyone needs coverage in this area drop me a line!

855-SONS-123 Thanks!:thumbup:

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,416 Posts
Hi and thanks to everyone at this board! My name is Clint, my company is Sons Construction. I have been referencing this board on and off since I started doing REO Initials, and have since grown into doing Repair/Rehab Services as well, specializing in structural damage repairs and exteriors.

I'm based in Branson, MO and I would love to network with more folks in the area in our line of work. Seems like we all exist in a bubble sometimes!

Always looking to expand so if anyone needs coverage in this area drop me a line!

855-SONS-123 Thanks!👍
Stay away from the Kessler Gang.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts