REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are a new company trying to get started on our own. We are currently working as a crew for someone else, Actually we are busting our Butts and barely scrapping by, Dont really know how they expect someone to work for 60% of a bid its killing us! Any advise on how yo get in with the nationals would be great I have gone to some sites and applied but never heard from any of them.

·
Motivator
267 Posts
We are a new company trying to get started on our own. We are currently working as a crew for someone else, Actually we are busting our Butts and barely scrapping by, Dont really know how they expect someone to work for 60% of a bid its killing us! Any advise on how yo get in with the nationals would be great I have gone to some sites and applied but never heard from any of them.
Welcome aboard.

You're located in a very good area to breach into as far as geographical location goes. I don't know your capacities or volume levels, but hold true to your ethics and always deliver more than you promise and good things will come.
Be diligent and professional regardless of the situation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.