REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Corey I have been doing preservation work for nationals, and regionals in the kentucky area for about 5 years now. Ive been reading alot on here but its taken a month or so for them to give me the priveledge to introduce myself. Work in my area has pretty much completely stopped. I to have watched this industry fall to nothing when I first started man was it good, now it seems more and more like a joke. Just struggling more and more to find work here. Good thing I have a lawn care business also.

·
Registered
681 Posts
My name is Corey I have been doing preservation work for nationals, and regionals in the kentucky area for about 5 years now. Ive been reading alot on here but its taken a month or so for them to give me the priveledge to introduce myself. Work in my area has pretty much completely stopped. I to have watched this industry fall to nothing when I first started man was it good, now it seems more and more like a joke. Just struggling more and more to find work here. Good thing I have a lawn care business also.

Welcome aboard! I work Kentucky area as well!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts