REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone hope everyone is well. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Currently do preservation work in the central valley (fresno, kings, madera, tulare counties). If anyone ever needs a sub in my area please contact me through here. Anyways, cant wait to share my experiences and hear about yours. :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Hello everyone hope everyone is well. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Currently do preservation work in the central valley (fresno, kings, madera, tulare counties). If anyone ever needs a sub in my area please contact me through here. Anyways, cant wait to share my experiences and hear about yours. :thumbup:
Welcome to PT!
BTW, I was born in Fresno, according to my birth cert.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello propprespro, thanks for the warm welcome. What made you move out of here? The smog or the high taxes?? Lol jk

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Hello propprespro, thanks for the warm welcome. What made you move out of here? The smog or the high taxes?? Lol jk
Mostly it was my mommy & daddy. I was 1 year old when we moved!:whistling2:

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I have a brother who lives north in Solvang. Just as many idiots up there as you would think in Cali, just not as vocal.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Hey California. How about sending us a picture of some carne Asada fries. Por favor mi amigo. No mucho comida de Mexicali en pinche Hawaii es verdad.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome fellow Californian

My territories bump up against yours-San Luis Obispo Santa Barbara...occasionaly Kern and Monterey. I have been getting asked to do work in your areas but usually say no. Perhaps we can work something out to help each other out if its feasable. Let me know, if you like, and we can discuss it. RB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts