REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading this forum for a while now, GREAT information. We are just starting out as vendors with berghorst. Thought I would join incase I have any newbie questions, that I have noticed you vets are wonderful at answering truthfully.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have been reading this forum for a while now, GREAT information. We are just starting out as vendors with berghorst. Thought I would join incase I have any newbie questions, that I have noticed you vets are wonderful at answering truthfully.
Where is your coverage area newbie? Monroe, Wayne, Oakland, and Washtenaw here... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you do repairs and rehab work and are a licensed contractor safeguard is dieing for a person in your area. I would love it if they got somebody in that area becasue its to far of a drive for me to handle all the work up in those counties.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not a liscensed contractor, but if this pans out for us my huband was talking about getting his liscense, but not til fall, he does road consruction in the summer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did not know that, he worked for quite a few years with a liscensed contractor doing construction, and knows most of the codes and all, but a year is quite long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts