REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there ladies & gentlemen from the sunshine state, our Login Name is Magnum305 and feel free to message us. We have been in the property preservation for about 3 plus years now and can completely relate to all the threads, question, concerns, and solutions provided by other members. FYI: I who mostly monitor's this forum site is a State of Florida Certified General, Plumbing, & Mechanical HVAC contractor with 25 years exp., so if you all need any questions answered I would be glad to provide you all the answer if I know it and if I don't I will find it out for you. I also wanted to take this time now to THANK U ALL FOR YOUR INPUTS, BECAUSE WHEN WE STARTED THIS TYPE OF FORUM WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO US AND MAN DO WE HAVE STORIES JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS IN HERE..............BY U ALL.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

BTW, Contractor Talk WAS up and running with their property preservation thread and a lot of us here were over there answering Q's and singing all the praises of a PP vendor when you started in the biz. It was just a little harder to find than this forum is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts