REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,

I have been in the industry for about 7 years now. Started with mainly all HUD work and have now moved to fannie, chase, etc... due to a rapid decrease in HUD homes on the market. I do work for two different Nationals right now:glare:

I joined this forum in an effort to understand what is going on in the market and share information that I can. When I first started in this business it was definitely a competition between us contractors but I have really come to notice that we are now coming together for a greater purpose and that is to help cut out some of the ridiculous requests and pricing that these Nationals are becoming know for.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Good Morning,

I have been in the industry for about 7 years now. Started with mainly all HUD work and have now moved to fannie, chase, etc... due to a rapid decrease in HUD homes on the market. I do work for two different Nationals right now:glare:

I joined this forum in an effort to understand what is going on in the market and share information that I can. When I first started in this business it was definitely a competition between us contractors but I have really come to notice that we are now coming together for a greater purpose and that is to help cut out some of the ridiculous requests and pricing that these Nationals are becoming know for.
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:. While I'm sure competition still exists, By be diversified and performing exceptional work, I don't worry about it too much. I'm a firm believer in "paying it forward" and karma. While I may have helped a few of my competitors, I'd like to think I've helped others as well. What is that saying about a rising tide lifts all boats?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts