REO Property Preservation Forum banner
161 - 164 of 164 Posts
This shows me they are getting desperate for contractors and are calling any body that sounds like a contractor just to see if by some slim chance of fate they can rope someone in.

It warms my heart to see bottom feeders such as hfs getting desperate.
They've done it to themselves.

BPWY said:
This shows me they are getting desperate for contractors and are calling any body that sounds like a contractor just to see if by some slim chance of fate they can rope someone in.

It warms my heart to see bottom feeders such as hfs getting desperate.
They've done it to themselves.
Betcha by golly wow.

FremontREO said:
Cyprexx is half assed. It got so bad that we termintated a $700k relationship with their stupidity. Never looked back and never felt better :)
MY expeirence too they were SPECIAL shall we say. They wanted to pay .95 (on the floor) 1000 sqft home 950$ for the whole house to be painted ( interior) walls ceiling doors and trim. When building a sheetrocker uses 3.5 X the floor sqft for materials ordering . Whats that tell ya ?? :thumbsup:

Discussion starter · #164 ·
Yeah - pretty common-

Our price is just over $1.00 on the floor- and there are people that say We're too high?

161 - 164 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.