REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been at this house the last several days on a large mold project and been watching this chimney fall in the wind and rain. This was supposedly fixed by the P&P crew from AMS in November.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Would hate to be near it when it goes. Crew must have taken after pics of the neighbors chimney or what??

FremontREO said:
Been at this house the last several days on a large mold project and been watching this chimney fall in the wind and rain. This was supposedly fixed by the P&P crew from AMS in November.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Thats a real hazard!

Send AMS some pics and threaten to sue them if it falls and hits your property.
They'll think you're a neighbor.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol! I wonder if I could get that broken window fixed? :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FremontREO said:
Come on peeps, that's a simple fix with duct tape.....:blink::clap::no::laughing:

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like they "fixed" it reeeeeell good. :thumbsup:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your photo looks like an action shot of it falling down...hard to believe it could still be standing in that condition. ...must be some really good bubble gun up there :thumbsup:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Given we have 50-60mph winds already gusting today...I'll give it till NOON THIRTY

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That picture just makes me want to pull out that one brick.. :whistling:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ohio, how about you and I take turns throwing baseballs at it; winner knocks it down...loser buys Coronas!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are looking at it all wrong... it modern art-work... :laughing::laughing:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jb4211 said:
your photo looks like an action shot of it falling down...hard to believe it could still be standing in that condition. ...must be some really good bubble gun up there :thumbsup:
It's still got three corners.. give it time... :laughing:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FremontREO said:
I say stage a guy face down on the ground with lots o bricks on him , then take lots o pictures. Then use it for April 1st to the asset manager.:laughing:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure how the wind is there..... But Omaha/Council Bluffs is getting gusts pushing 50mph... Hell I bet that puppy is down by now!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I was securing a house out in Ottumwa today and the neighbors brand new truck and driveway were covered with 20+ shingles that have been blowing off this REO all day with our wind. Have to bid roof damages, couldn't do anything on the spot. Felt bad.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
SwiftRes said:
I was securing a house out in Ottumwa today and the neighbors brand new truck and driveway were covered with 20+ shingles that have been blowing off this REO all day with our wind. Have to bid roof damages, couldn't do anything on the spot. Felt bad.
Bank should be paying to get the truck buffed out.............

1 - 20 of 24 Posts