REO Property Preservation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do YOU test appliances and HVAC systems for functionallity. The practice of backfeeding electricity from a portable generator through a drier outlet , service/subpanel does not fly w me, not only extremely DANGEROUS but could have disastorous effects on wiring and presumably functional appliances. The appliances and systems visually appear to be in new and excellent condition, I have no reason to believe them to be nething but functional.
PLEASE, I need suggestions on other ways to test.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Very interesting no one speaks about how they do this, very interesting indeed. Just another piss and moan day I guess, sure wish someone could enlighten me

·
Registered
32 Posts
craneop said:
Very interesting no one speaks about how they do this, very interesting indeed. Just another piss and moan day I guess, sure wish someone could enlighten me
Please check the other post you started in electrical about the same thing. There are replies there. This is why we close double posts. They are too hard to keep track of (even for the OP);)

http://www.contractortalk.com/f5/back-feeding-ele-91364/

If you want that thread moved to Property Preservation, please PM me but I think your best answers will come from the electricians in this particular case.

Your call.

Thread Closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.