REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What would you propose should have been done with them... In the US, hit'em in the pockets, the the suits don't do well in the slammer...

For one make sure all responsible parties no longer have a job or retirement. Treat them the same as you or i would be treated in similar circumstance. You know damn good and well we would NEVER receive deferred prosecution........

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Hells Bells.....The States are legalizing FunnyWeed so let them transfer the funds for drug lords and TAX them.

OK...OK....OK.... everyone knows I'm about as conservative as they come BUT if "thats what the people want"... NOW go smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Just shoot 'em when they come back asking for help with their addiction---if they remember :)

·
Contractor
486 Posts
For one make sure all responsible parties no longer have a job or retirement. Treat them the same as you or i would be treated in similar circumstance. You know damn good and well we would NEVER receive deferred prosecution........
I whole-heartedly agree with what you say...but their 1%'ters. They're looked on more favorably, and that is the reality of it. It's unfortunate.

·
Registered
616 Posts
this just translates to more cuts in our end of the industry
if they could pay this back , how much did they make off of it ?
Too much. We squeek by getting 1% on CD's and have to damn near pull a gun to get anything over that. These big companies have to do TIME. NO deferral and NO minimum security. Let them be bubba's girl for a night. Yhea right like thats gonna happen all the time they are funding and profiting off of war corruption and decit. I say have them on a probationary period and the feds come in and review their books every 3 months. for 5 years.
This country is heading at light speed for a civil ( not too civil as I see it) war. The 99% against the 1%. Dems against Repubs and brother against brother. While I hope it is not going to play out there are just too many tense under or unemployed peeps out there like a powder keg with an extermely short fuse and a constantly lit match.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts