REO Property Preservation Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
For jobs done early in the month, yeah.

That's OK with me. I agreed to net 15 after the end of the month so the early ones would be net 45.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's the deal. I have a scorecard/rating system of

my own. I give them all a chance to be reasonable, but I don't hang around forever and wait for them to wise up.

I am cutting these guys a bit of slack right now, simply because they were left with a mess and this contract, I'm sure is no picnic for them, plus their staff lacks training and confidence at this point.

As all companies do, they will try to shift costs to the poor sap at the bottom of the chain. I can absorb the minor stuff, in the interest of keeping the ball rolling. But, I can't eat all the mistakes everyone involved in the property before me has made. And I'm the one that decides when enough is enough. It's my time, money and resources getting these jobs done.

After the first payment they will be rated fully in my system. They are already doing poorly on most other factors, a late payment would put them in jeopardy of a hold.

They have already added 10 days to net 15, by using the date they issued the monthly invoice. They are saving me the trouble of creating the invoice and if they do a decent job of it, to me that's worth ten days.

I would like to keep this contract, but if they don't pass my rating system, believe me, they won't have this contract very long anyway.
You have to really pay attention and i recommend if working for them at any coast. Please please implement a qc program of your own. This company has what they call depo venders. Which means they area accually there own paid contractors in most areas. They will sabatoge work. This is done so invoice dont have to pay. Ive seen silly stuff like washer fluid put in your wints grass cuts that havent been completed for months. Sales cleans with accual dog prints on floors. The thing us the monwy jobs that we all have recieved from places like safeguard are few and far between. There crews handle that. You get most reaccuring stuff and jobs know one will do.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts