REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks, For all of you who have lost work because you refused to backfeed electric to a house and ALSO for you folks that are performing this, You need to read this document from OSHA. Send it to your coordinators and pass it around to all the contractors you know. If you continue this practice after reading this you must have some deep pockets!!! Here is a direct link as it was too big to upload to this site.

https://www.facebook.com/download/1423400831248385/REO Electrical Inspections monograph final.pdf

Their is also a public FB group for discussion here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/278481852328203/

·
Registered
160 Posts
If OSHA is aware of the problem, then why do they continue to allow it? If they wanted to put a stop to it, they could grab up the evidence, and cite everyone that backfed a house, and every company that has allowed a house to be backfed.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If OSHA is aware of this problem, why on earth haven't they raided the HUD preservation offices and forced HUD to stop this practice yet?

HUD is NOT requiring this. They are requiring "alternative means" but not saying what those means are. Alternative means can be a VISUAL inspection. The Nationals came up with the backfeeding crap.....

·
Registered
160 Posts
HUD is NOT requiring this. They are requiring "alternative means" but not saying what those means are. Alternative means can be a VISUAL inspection. The Nationals came up with the backfeeding crap.....
I caught my mistake and edited my post. (I jumped the gun on that first post!)
The nationals keep records of all the back feeding that has taken place, as well as the companies who did it. Why not conduct an investigation, and cite the nationals for EVERY single one? It's 70,000 a property because it was a willful act. OSHA is pretty damn powerful.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I caught my mistake and edited my post. (I jumped the gun on that first post!)
The nationals keep records of all the back feeding that has taken place, as well as the companies who did it. Why not conduct an investigation, and cite the nationals for EVERY single one? It's 70,000 a property because it was a willful act. OSHA is pretty damn powerful.

Pretty easy to go to the hudhomestore.com and you can find plenty of contractors incriminating themselves. Just click a property, Go to Addendums and click Property Condition Report and you will find things like this.... http://tinyurl.com/ncgf6lv

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Of course their are already certain people trying to discredit Mr Grzywacz and myself on this..............

·
Registered
751 Posts
I just say no to stupid things.

For example I got one now that wants the exact size for each screen enclosure opening. I said it doesn't matter, it is $40 per opening. He said his boss wants it before he approves it. I said if his boss wants to say the cost is different for different sizes that is fine as long as his total is at least $320 for eight openings.

·
Super Moderator
1,237 Posts
Of course their are already certain people trying to discredit Mr Grzywacz and myself on this..............

I hope that whoever it is isn't stupid enough to have a video of himself backfeeding a house posted on YouTube, when he starts to butt heads with OSHA on this one. :whistling2:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just want to know

I just want to know where they found the photo of the or took pictures of the machine formed cord. This is not homemade as they say in the article, this is made on an assembly line and should be not even available to the general public.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I believe the Chinese make a very fine product that is used primarily in third world countries. Ebay may be the best avenue for the new to this biz sub to create his own mushroom cloud.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just want to know where they found the photo of the or took pictures of the machine formed cord. This is not homemade as they say in the article, this is made on an assembly line and should be not even available to the general public.

Photoshop..............

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
It would be wise to take it down. Other wise there would be a need to narc out yourself and thats always embarrassing to say the least.

Make no mistake whatsoever, if I find out a Contractor is performing these Back Feeds, I will find you. I will create an ISTAR Database File on you. I will bring the full force and effect of the weight of Foreclosurepedia down upon you and destroy your ability to continue to place communities in a clear and present danger.
http://foreclosurepedia.org/osha-the-reason-why-hud-3-8-may-come-to-a-crashing-halt/

1 - 20 of 53 Posts