REO Property Preservation Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have had that problem that is what I said so not sure what you was talking about that I would have that problem so this is what we do before leaving the property always call with your bids take good pictures of the lots size measure the grass la de da da been there done that they don't like your bid they will say just bid it then few days later we are going back and they have excepted our bid Either A no one else will do it or B don't have any one else that was what I was saying

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I have had that problem that is what I said so not sure what you was talking about that I would have that problem so this is what we do before leaving the property always call with your bids take good pictures of the lots size measure the grass la de da da been there done that they don't like your bid they will say just bid it then few days later we are going back and they have excepted our bid Either A no one else will do it or B don't have any one else that was what I was saying

What part of Kentucky are you in? I have a client that keeps calling with VA work in Kentucky. I will do the close stuff but not interested in going to far to cover it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
When I got stated in PP, I use to be one of those who would cave in and do it for less. But now Either you pay my price or find someone else. It is like a game to them to see how cheap they can get us to do it for. Screw that, I have to much invested now to let that happen. We should sent them back an email.

Due to the cut bid i am cuttuing your % due to the new screw u pricing sheet.

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
When I got stated in PP, I use to be one of those who would cave in and do it for less. But now Either you pay my price or find someone else. It is like a game to them to see how cheap they can get us to do it for. Screw that, I have to much invested now to let that happen. We should sent them back an email.

Due to the cut bid i am cuttuing your % due to the new screw u pricing sheet.

I have asked them to cut their percentage or not take a discount and a few times they have.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I got a Call to lower my bid once when i was bored so the conversation Is as or close to as follows Yes this is me.. sure yea that trash out , what about it ? it seems high ? let me look .... (get up get a smoke pour some coffee let the dog out ..).. come back sit down turn on the news ,,,, okay im reviewing that now , i did write that bid let me pull the pics up and review them here ....( let dogs in) ... okay i see from these pics that we underbid and im going to have to raise it ten percent and allow 2 more days to complete and i stuck to it

21 - 29 of 29 Posts