REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellow bloggers I need some help? We signed on with 2 company’s A2Z:thumbsup: and Cityside now 1 we get paid less there discount for doing clean outs and grass cuts and the other has a flat rate for The same work we don’t have enough workers to go with both:cry: so can I get some advice they both have treated us real good in the past but A2Zseems to have less inventory but they said they have more work for us now? whats the difference any way with discount VS Rate?
You guys give the best advice :notworthy:
I'm Just asking:whistling2:
Dnmceo

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Thats the nature of the business... Lame answer eh? But seriously its feast or famine in any business. I would grow (add a crew or 2) and run with it or pull back and stay small and someone will take your place eventually.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I'd do like Wannabe said and find some help so that you can make it thru the feast times and then you'll still be able to get work from both when things slow down.
The industry runs in cycles, you'll be buried for a few months and then you'll wish you could buy a job.

Reactions: 68W30

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks thats what my husband said I am going to add more people its just when work is slow is what I worrie about

·
Registered
343 Posts
its a feel thing ,, the tide rolls in the tide rolls out ,, have your " keeper guys " and in the slow times have them work around the shop rehab clean equipment mow your grass and set thing to rights , you also need your " day guys " they come in do day work you pay em fair but dont be surprised if they dont call ya back , also in the good times buy a lunch or four fix the car for them etc etc we are all trying to get by

·
Registered
414 Posts
everytime I have added employees, there always seems to be enough work. I add the guys, thinking I'll keep them on until it slows...never seems to slow back down.

Reactions: 68W30

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
We always hire "on-call" people....lot easier

1 - 8 of 8 Posts