REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though many of you dislike FAS, if you have done work for AMS you can easily see how good the latter was compared to the current. I also was looking forward to going to the 2nd Annual FAS Vendor Conference. Free food and drinks and laughing my @ss off with another sketch comedy of GRAS +

·
Registered
847 Posts
Even though many of you dislike FAS, if you have done work for AMS you can easily see how good the latter was compared to the current. I also was looking forward to going to the 2nd Annual FAS Vendor Conference. Free food and drinks and laughing my @ss off with another sketch comedy of GRAS +
What is your coverage area? We do southeastern Mi. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
616 Posts

I have always found FAS's vendor conference to be a cluster F$C*!! This is what a cubic yard is BLAH BLAH BLAH . and a waste of time, and $800 to boot for air and room and bar tab
Read here http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Field-Asset-Services-Reviews-E318489.htm

Were you there a few years back when a contractor came in wearing a dress?? And what about the blonde that was with him, short and cute as ever. What was that all about ??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.