REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Innotion will hit the ground running, this week. They begin receiving new acquistions from HUD on 9/18. Evidently their award was under a size protest and they prevailed. Pricing not great, but better than PK and Purdy. I think I can live with it.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,416 Posts
Yes they are illegally demanding contractors backfeed electricity into home in the face if OSHA & FEMALE saying no it is far to dangerous...

·
Business Consultant
1,416 Posts
HUD just gave 600k to Pk mgmt to carry the contract for a030 days innotion is nit in position to deluver

·
Business Consultant
1,416 Posts
Wow...new device so things are sketchy check my you tube published on this over weekend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nope it was a total surprise to me
I thought they really tried hard to get the jobs done.

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Well Guardin has the worst reviews on Indeed that I have ever seen for a company .
For good reason!
My last dealings with them was a year and a half ago. Negotiated my price, completed everything they ordered, submitted more photos than they knew what to do with, and they opted not to pay what they agreed to. Fast forward to a year later - They were in a bind & needed me, I said pay what you owe me then we'll talk. I got paid and our "talk" went like this: "Don't ever call me again." They still call, I ignore them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah well I learned my lesson on Safeguard total waste of time and failure to pay, just like the reviews indicated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes well after reading in the contract that they only pay on work after 2 months I decided not to proceed unless they payed an advance deposit. Just been burned to many times from other REO's over small amounts of money but take up large amounts of time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts