REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the new year is here, I have been reviewing our insurance certificates that we issued to clients.
There is one client (if you want to call them that), that since we gave them a certificate in the beginning of 2012 we never received a job from them.
So I get calls and emails that they need our certificate or we can't do any work. So I decided to turn the tables. Below is the response I gave. Like I said I never received any jobs so it is not a big loss.
"Dear ---,
Since our company never received any jobs from you, we have put your company in our deactivated client system. Since you are deactivated we would need to charge a $50.00 administrative fee for reactivating you in our system and issuing a new certificate".
Just thought I would throw it at them for a change.

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
NICE.... Understand that the nationals have to maintain a certain amount of insurance to keep contracts with the banks and THEY DEPEND on you keeping your Cert of Ins with them. They count YOUR insurance as THEIR insurance.

·
Contractor
486 Posts
That was a good thing to do. I don't know about other Insurance Company's, but our Insurance Co, Western Heritage (Broker-Insur Tek) limits our Cert holders to 10...after that we have to pay $250 for additional certs. So like you the non-performers are culled out.

·
Registered
343 Posts
NICE.... Understand that the nationals have to maintain a certain amount of insurance to keep contracts with the banks and THEY DEPEND on you keeping your Cert of Ins with them. They count YOUR insurance as THEIR insurance.

Also every policy reps a company thereby making there network appear alot bigger than it may actually be

they have 10.000 Comps in there network have only ever used 3000 but it looks good to the bank i was a vendor for americas info mart for 6 years and did 3 jobs but i was on the list

1 - 5 of 5 Posts