REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when our company had rehab work from altisource and i was required to get bids for repairs I never forget what one contractor told me and I think the rest of us should remember this when these national companies try to get you to work for peanuts he told me the following

Kevin I dont have to come out here ,do the rehab and repairs and go broke,I can sit on my sofa and go broke so why would i waste my time out here?

food for thought

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,436 Posts
I'm a little more energetic...I go fishing...

*****I can go broke fishing all day and have a lot more enjoyment than spending my money to go broke while you profit****

I have it in my ntepad so I can copy and paste every time one of the $3.50 inspection and $40 winterization folks come knocking...

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I've been saying that for years.

Even back when I was a truck owner/driver.... and brokers wanted a guy to run for far under breaking even.
I'd tell them that I can go broke sitting on my couch, I do not need to pay to haul their freight to go broke.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.