REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't take it anymore,its not even November yet and I am burnt out.We are doing 10-12 a day.I go to bed and hear the compressor,i go to the bathroom and I feel like I am peeing antifreeze.

We are doing alot of wints,de wints and re wints on Fannie homes.I would say no but the price is ok to deal with.

Well Sandy is over so its times to start pumping out basements and cutting up trees.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
We are actually slow right now. Very slow. I keep declining offers from cut rate regionals to do their work for them and then I look around and there isn't much else going on. Finishing up some rehabs at the moment. Oh well, gives me time to plan for the next phase.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I get a call from Sprectrum Field services.They want to me do wints I say no way your price of 60.00 is a joke.They say want do you want I say at lleast $150.00 they say no way.They call me back hour later and they say can do you 5.LOL thats the story of my life.

I cant remember the last time we did a trash out,proally been at least 2 months,other than the typical raw garbage at HUD allowables.

·
Registered
694 Posts
We've done ~90 wints this month, and these are just properties that needed a wint only. We probably did another 30 on initial secures/cleanouts. Lawn season still going strong too, next month will probably drop off quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
We've done ~90 wints this month, and these are just properties that needed a wint only. We probably did another 30 on initial secures/cleanouts. Lawn season still going strong too, next month will probably drop off quite a bit.
I loved doing wings in volume for FAS when they were $150 per unit. On top of snow removals every 3 days in 2009 and 2010. $$$$$$

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ditto

I can't take it anymore,its not even November yet and I am burnt out.We are doing 10-12 a day.I go to bed and hear the compressor,i go to the bathroom and I feel like I am peeing antifreeze.

We are doing alot of wints,de wints and re wints on Fannie homes.I would say no but the price is ok to deal with.

Well Sandy is over so its times to start pumping out basements and cutting up trees.
I feel your pain!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts