REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for extra trailers........if you have extra trailer that you no longer needed please pm with info. Thanks

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
MichiganREO said:
Looking for extra trailers........if you have extra trailer that you no longer needed please pm with info. Thanks
If you need more than one it would be cheaper for you to buy a stack of them out of Missouri or Georgia and sell a couple. Usually on a stack of random size trailers you can make enough to cover 2 for yourself...

·
Registered
236 Posts
mtmtnman said:
If you need more than one it would be cheaper for you to buy a stack of them out of Missouri or Georgia and sell a couple. Usually on a stack of random size trailers you can make enough to cover 2 for yourself...
Recommend names?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wmhlc said:
I'm looking for a dump trailer somebody stole a brand new 16footer from me Sunday night
Its your luckey day just picked up a 16 dump monday to small for me price was right make offer guy said he lost tittle.

·
Registered
236 Posts
HollandPPC said:
I would check the AMS office on Alpine.
Did you have address for AMS OFFICE I will pay them a visit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
re

I've had good luck buying them from rental places. I got my last 12' dump from some rental place for a pretty decent price. The rental ones are nice because they are very heavy duty compared to a lot of the crap out there, I bet it weighs double what our light duty one is.

To the guys using 16's and bigger: how do you manage in the big cities, there are times where we can barely fit our 12' in the yard/on the street. I would love to get a 16 or a 20 but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to navigate some of the alley ways.

·
Registered
236 Posts
wmhlc said:
Its on ann right next to ann street auto, about 100ft away from alpine
Grand Rapid?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah grand rapids its a small shop mainly a parking lot to store the trucks and a small office around 4 offices. I see ams staff all the time at the ptisch transfer station I usually talk to them and see what's going on with them

·
Registered
236 Posts
wmhlc said:
yeah grand rapids its a small shop mainly a parking lot to store the trucks and a small office around 4 offices. I see ams staff all the time at the ptisch transfer station I usually talk to them and see what's going on with them[/QU

THANKS

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
MichiganREO said:
Recommend names?

Been a few years (13) since i bought a load. I was living in HELLinois at the time. Might try:

http://www.allprotrailers.com

www.tramptrailers.com/

http://www.vvtrailers.com/

Most manufacturers will not sell to you if there is a dealer in your state. I think what would sell good by you is ATV trailers with side ramps. You need to be able to store them and lay out the cash for a few months. Most states allow you to sell up to 6 titled pieces a year without a dealer license. Not sure about MI.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brother has a beautifully maintained 16' PJ or Big Tex (can't remember) gooseneck for sale. Extended sides. If interested drop an P.M. 2009 or 2010 model I think. I know he bought it brand new and stored inside.

·
Registered
236 Posts
mtmtnman said:
Been a few years (13) since i bought a load. I was living in HELLinois at the time. Might try:

http://www.allprotrailers.com

www.tramptrailers.com/

http://www.vvtrailers.com/

Most manufacturers will not sell to you if there is a dealer in your state. I think what would sell good by you is ATV trailers with side ramps. You need to be able to store them and lay out the cash for a few months. Most states allow you to sell up to 6 titled pieces a year without a dealer license. Not sure about MI.....
MI same up to 6 vehicle without dealer license and thanks

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Sikeston, Mo is known for their trailers. We have gone there and bought several and saved over buying locally.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts