Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellows.

I have been in the PP business for 4+ - years. Strictly for big national companies. I'm wanting to get away from them and deal with local real estate agents/ brokers. I have no idea where to start with them. Has anyone had success with local brokers? Where did you start? I know alot of people here do not like to be helpful. Any negative comments are not needed. Thanks!

·
Registered
343 Posts
you should know them

if you have been in the business for 4 years you should know your players. As far as getting to know RE brokers do a search for foreclosures for sale
Make note of who the broker is when you see his or her name appear on on numerous properties ....... okay thats a player..... now ya run up to there office with your free hats t shirts the tri fold brochure and magnetic business cards and absolutely WOW them with what you do , how there not currently being serviced properly by the current staff, and a break down of your fees for service etc etc its been my experience that RE brokers are good to work for if you can get one thats honorable but in general they need the job done at a price Never forget they are in sales ( think used cars ) and will try to polish coal into a diamond for the lowest rate if your working for nationals stay there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.