REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a code that will open a lockbox if you don't know the code. Is there a backdoor secret code or a way to do it ??

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
BFH will "fix" a lot of issues.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would tell you guys how to do it but then all my lockboxes would mysteriously disappear from all our properties. We don't want that to happen!

By the way, the BFH will not work if the lockbox is on the doorknob, unless you do major damage to everything else.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I would tell you guys how to do it but then all my lockboxes would mysteriously disappear from all our properties. We don't want that to happen!

By the way, the BFH will not work if the lockbox is on the doorknob, unless you do major damage to everything else.
Did you learn this in some Kujarati village in India?

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts

I can remove the lockbox from the door knob and open it without damaging the door knob. The lockbox on the other hand that can go either way.

·
Registered
256 Posts
re

You could go through every code to see if you can correctly guess it, with the price of lockboxes its almost worth it. My wife tried it for a while while watching tv and had mild success (if you crack a couple an hour its worth your time) but eventually lost interest.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I used to have nearly a full page of codes I've run across over the years.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I used to have nearly a full page of codes I've run across over the years.
Problem is now they are using the last 4 of the loan #. Not many common codes these days. I probably have 30-40 that i cannot open. They will be scrapped when i get a chance...........

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
OK I can honestly say..... I didn't know :)

With all these initials going on...... jeez I'm a ******* :)

MCS, PPO, PPC, AMN, AMS, FAS, LPS, SUX, SGP, PPI, and a 1000X more.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts