4,096 Posts
Way over priced. Pretty much by double.

·
Registered
256 Posts
re

$8 a bottle for anti freeze :whistling2:

I just bought 6 cases at Menards for $2.87 :thumbup:

I forgot to fill up my jugs at the shop last week and had to buy some from fleet farm, $15 for a 6 pack. I was pissed about paying that much but it seemed reasonable for 50/50

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I forgot to fill up my jugs at the shop last week and had to buy some from fleet farm, $15 for a 6 pack. I was pissed about paying that much but it seemed reasonable for 50/50

Sure like to figure out where you can buy bulk. I have called every supplier within 500 miles of me and it's cheaper by over a buck a gallon to buy cases of gallon jugs..........

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Bought a 55 gallon drum from a boat dealer going out of business once and the price came out to about $2 gallon.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I order my antifreeze by the skid typically from menards or lowes. Menards by far is the best price. Depending on who is working in contractor services I can get it for $2.00-$2.25 a gallon. Even out of season wait time is less than a week.

Sure like to figure out where you can buy bulk. I have called every supplier within 500 miles of me and it's cheaper by over a buck a gallon to buy cases of gallon jugs..........

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
China Mart $2.97.
Best price around here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.