REO Property Preservation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Did you happen to discuss mobile check in?
He also asked me who our main clients were and I rattled a couple off and he told me "those companies are a different type of work altogether" I said the "good Kind?" his response was "any company that works for Wells is subject to these guidelines. I said "Maybe you tell Wells NO?"

I feel like our company has become victim to their poor negotiating. I'm looking to be done with them for good inside of the next 30days.

·
Registered
641 Posts
....... "Maybe you tell Wells NO?"
.....I feel like our company has become victim to their poor negotiating...
I get so dam tired of hearing "our client won't pay for this or that so I can't pay you for it, but the client requires it so I need you to do it." Huh? Don't try to make me pay for your "new contract" that ain't worth a squirt of piss!

How flippin hard is it to say "I'm sorry, I just can't ask my vendors to include that for free. We can surely add that if you like but we'll need a couple of bucks to cover their efforts". Grow a pair!

Next time I hear "it only takes five minutes" I'm going to spend that five minutes writing the email that explains why I am cancelling my services.

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Well guess I don't have to worry about the Wells crap anymore. Looks like Safegaurd is getting all the Wells Servicelink had in Indiana.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Well guess I don't have to worry about the Wells crap anymore. Looks like Safegaurd is getting all the Wells Servicelink had in Indiana.
This happened in Michigan and Wisconsin just over 2 yrs ago, 5 Bros got 99% of the WF that LPS/SL had. Now SL gets minor WF, and MSI is popping up. Also rumor that SG has entered the ring...

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
This happened in Michigan and Wisconsin just over 2 yrs ago, 5 Bros got 99% of the WF that LPS/SL had. Now SL gets minor WF, and MSI is popping up. Also rumor that SG has entered the ring...

I'm good with it. I hate all the Wells requirements and BATF garbage.

·
Banned
5 Posts
We do great with LPS and have no problems at all. As for the potential no charges, I always take a percentage of my profits and put it in an account for a rainy day. 5 Mil per year with only LPS as a client doesn't seem too bad of a gig to me.

·
Registered
688 Posts
With the App you dont have to take any pics, its just answer some questions and submit.

Pruvan light is whats its called and its free.

It runs in the back ground on the phone and uses very little power plus it updates itself on work orders as they comes they come in.

And if your out of range on a cell tower it will auto send in when you get in range.

It was very simple to set up.

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
We do great with LPS and have no problems at all. As for the potential no charges, I always take a percentage of my profits and put it in an account for a rainy day. 5 Mil per year with only LPS as a client doesn't seem too bad of a gig to me.

You do not do 5 million a year with them. The contractors that work for you might? But you do not.

As for you having no problems? If that were true why would you need to set money aside if this were the case ?

I would love for you to post up your price sheet so I can figure out how to make their prices work for me.

·
Registered
847 Posts
The App goes live tomorrow.
And its the dumbest thing ever. We are supposed to be "checking in", but must answer 10 questions first that require going thru the house entirely. So we cant really check in until we are leaving.... Every job looks like it takes 3 minutes to complete, and we are at the property at least a half hr before we can check in.

·
Registered
688 Posts
And its the dumbest thing ever. We are supposed to be "checking in", but must answer 10 questions first that require going thru the house entirely. So we cant really check in until we are leaving.... Every job looks like it takes 3 minutes to complete, and we are at the property at least a half hr before we can check in.
We are using Pruvan "LIGHT" its just the check in app only, no photos just some questions about the outside not inside.. if you will take pics of the street sign and house number with your condition pics and submit them with the rest of the work it cover the pic requirement.

I have noticed since we started using the checking app last week our work has doubled. Go figure, An Wells Gave back some of the work they took from SL 2 months ago. It started to show up in vast numbers last week.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Pruvan light is free? Never heard of it.. We use pruvan direct, and do not take pics either. But, the questions require going inside?....

21 - 40 of 43 Posts