REO Property Preservation Forum banner

Will you take the vaccine to keep your contract?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • have to tthink about it

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in production on a podcast about the FORCED VACCINE MANDATE from our wonderful looney tune character the President.
The subject matter will include statements from HUD and other FEDERAL entities that touch the PPI....

I'll give you a tease...HUD has already put in writting that you the trash picker upper...the lawn mower...the photographer...
If the money comes from HUD you MUST get vaccinated...
I'll post link for everyone when we get it produced...probably late afternoon early evening...

I do hope all is well in everyone's world...
Gesture Finger Font Line Eyelash

·
Registered
73 Posts
That photo with the vaccine comment is ridiculous. It's been out long enough to know that nothing bad can come from it. If you're a true Patriot and proud citizen you'll get the vaccine. Not getting the vaccine isn't about your freedoms, it's getting the vaccine to get our freedom back is more like it. Go with the science and not your political BS

·
Business Consultant
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That photo with the vaccine comment is ridiculous. It's been out long enough to know that nothing bad can come from it. If you're a true Patriot and proud citizen you'll get the vaccine. Not getting the vaccine isn't about your freedoms, it's getting the vaccine to get our freedom back is more like it. Go with the science and not your political BS
show me the science

·
Business Consultant
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yet you didn't participate in the poll...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
642 Posts
1. The photo may be true, maybe not. We don't know.

2. It's been out long enough to know that sad things CAN happen.

3. I am a true FREEDOM LOVING patriot and I used to be a proud citizen. I am ashamed of the lies coming from Biden, Fouci, and the rest of the looney left. No mask, one mask, two masks is best, no mask with vax, then mask back on even with vax...WTF? I'm supposed to take these clowns seriously? No thanks I'll leave your health care decisions up to you and your doctor.

4. Not getting the vaccine is ALL about freedom and personal choice.

5. Have you noticed the more that get vaccinated the more freedoms are disappearing again? The ruling class apparently liked it better when they had full control of the sheeple, and they are currently trying to regain the tyranny achieved in the first year of covid.

8. The "science" tells me that there is 27 times better protection with natural immunity than the vaccine, and taking the vaccine could take over as my only defense. I have been closely exposed to covid several times, in my household and my office at work. So far I've turned in 4 negative results. Tell me again why I should be forced to bend over and take the vaccine.

7. This is ALL about political BS. If it were REALLY about American's health, the southern border would be shut down and no one allowed in without a negative test. Instead it's a free for all with a high rate of covid infection.

Look, once you let them tell you what you MUST put in your body, they OWN you, and freedom loving America is over. What inputs will the control next? Food? Drink? If they buy your health care they can have a say. You see how the freedom is taken in tiny increments that are "not a big deal"? What will you tell your grandchildren when they ask you why you didn't take a stand?

I want the very best health for you and ALL people, and I want each individual to choose how they decide achieve it!

·
Business Consultant
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.....Look, once you let them tell you what you MUST put in your body, they OWN you, and freedom loving America is over. What inputs will the control next? Food? Drink? If they buy your health care they can have a say. You see how the freedom is taken in tiny increments that are "not a big deal"? What will you tell your grandchildren when they ask you why you didn't take a stand?......

BINGO, We have been doing a series on Certification of Vaccination ID for a year now...the more we research the bigger the farse becomes....they have basically taken a cold virus that many have not heard about and scared the poop out of 60% of the people...
I'm definitely not saying I have all the answers but I have seen how Fauci has been 'experimenting' with germ warfare for about 50 years now...remember he KNEW everything about AIDS and recommended ATZ which esclated the virus results because the virus faled to do what it was designed to do.
I grew up in Nevada I kinda understand the book making business (sorta made book under the table) I will lay 11-1 odd that everyone of us has had a form of Corona Virus...since there is 6 strains....keep that in mind. They have 4 more to scare you into compliance.

I'll give you a tease....PER HUD...evryone down the line will HAVE TO SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION TO SET FOOT ON A HUD PROPERTY OR PERFORM SERVICES ON ANY LEVEL...ie:the order mill employees also.......How many other mortage houses are FEDERALLY INSURED?????
Don't believe I need to point out how many in the industry stood up when the Employee/IC issue came up and the industry could have made a statement and truly become Independant Contractors.
If anyoone would like links to any of the productions we have doneemail me at
[email protected]
I've lost count of how many we have produced.
This is pretty long article but a ton of information worth a look-see..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts