REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can we get Asset Managers to send our firm bids?
Our firm does mold remediation.
I have read that asset management firms hire application takers who will gladly take your app and you will never hear from them again. In addition, I have read a better alternative is to advertise where the asset managers look for specialized vendor help. So which is it? Is it better to advertise to asset managers on web sites or fill out the apps and politely call them? Which sites would we advertise on?
Jerry M.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
The first rule when marketing yourself or company.
Know your customer base.
That said...with all the contracts in place for the order mills and nationals...the only function for the asset managers id to assign properties to agents. Currently Wells Fargo is the only one going directly to the Brokers to have services provided on properties...that I know of...
Also you may try Clayton Vanderbilt...they do manufactured homes and have their own mortgage department...good client to have

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Also you may try Clayton Vanderbilt...they do manufactured homes and have their own mortgage department...good client to have

You ever see them do trash outs???? Or just sell as is?

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
How can we get Asset Managers to send our firm bids?
Our firm does mold remediation.
I have read that asset management firms hire application takers who will gladly take your app and you will never hear from them again. In addition, I have read a better alternative is to advertise where the asset managers look for specialized vendor help. So which is it? Is it better to advertise to asset managers on web sites or fill out the apps and politely call them? Which sites would we advertise on?
Jerry M.
The hoops you must jump through in order to do Mold Remediation is vast. Depends on your certifications on where you can go.
Also, Where do you live? Obviously there are reasons for that question :)

We complete remediation projects directly with major banks and took us years to gain the approval to deal direct. Its not a secret but hard to get.......

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
You ever see them do trash outs???? Or just sell as is?
we just picked them up as a client this week ...I'll keep you posted...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts