REO Property Preservation Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,443 Posts
I'm not minimizing charge backs in the least. There are a lot of charge backs in this industry that are not justified. But, I'm not going to complain about a very minimal amount of money charged back from MCS for a misreported lawn size vs the amount we make from MCS. They pay. They have been a good client. If those two things change, they will not be a client. We are a happy MCS contractor. There is nothing wrong with being happy with working for a national. Believe it or not, its possible to be happy and work for them.

Everyone runs their business their way. We choose to work for MCS because it is profitable FOR US. If that changes, we will not work for them. That does not make me a "shill" for MCS like Aaron Aviero has suggested. It simply means we are happy with our business relationship, even with the charge backs.
Yes you are....

·
Business Consultant
1,443 Posts
I'm not minimizing charge backs in the least. There are a lot of charge backs in this industry that are not justified. But, I'm not going to complain about a very minimal amount of money charged back from MCS for a misreported lawn size vs the amount we make from MCS. They pay. They have been a good client. If those two things change, they will not be a client. We are a happy MCS contractor. There is nothing wrong with being happy with working for a national. Believe it or not, its possible to be happy and work for them.

Everyone runs their business their way. We choose to work for MCS because it is profitable FOR US. If that changes, we will not work for them. That does not make me a "shill" for MCS like Aaron Aviero has suggested. It simply means we are happy with our business relationship, even with the charge backs.
You defend their illegal practices...that makes you a whatever adjective you wish to be...I just happen to use the term "shill"
Would you prefer....peripherally involved in illegal activity?????

·
Registered
2 Posts
MCS is on the chopping block. If you're working FOR them then you have a problem.
They bought AMS and with it they bought the fraud case HUD brought against them.
As others have said. Good luck
Let me know when you're ready to lien properties because if the illegal back charges I can assist
please let me know how to handle there chargebacks without legal issues with mcs

·
Super Moderator
1,247 Posts
I'd think twice about getting into bed with MCS right now. Rumor is their parent company just defaulted on a multi hundred million dollar loan. If that's true, there's no doubt they'll go from bad to worse when it comes to their 'keep your money' tricks!

·
Business Consultant
1,443 Posts
First you have to have 3 or more Plaintiffs...you and at least 2 others willing to go to bat.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts