REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just received a renewal notice contract from MCS. After reading it in detail I am blown away at what they are trying to make people agree to and totally surprised that anybody (that can read) would sign this!!! I know who I am not going to do work for anymore. I also suggest if you work for them now tread carefully as you are in the kill zone.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
So I just received a renewal notice contract from MCS. After reading it in detail I am blown away at what they are trying to make people agree to and totally surprised that anybody (that can read) would sign this!!! I know who I am not going to do work for anymore. I also suggest if you work for them now tread carefully as you are in the kill zone.
I would be extremely careful on how you stop working for them as well. There are members here that ended up in the "kill zone" AFTER they stopped working for MCS.......

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
If it is that bad and you want to back door me on a copy we will look into it as we did with A2Z.....

·
Registered
70 Posts
What state are you in?

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
this one of several contracts that I have been sent lately...
Wasn't expecting this but...guess that is what I get for posting a video series on understanding contracts!!!!

As I told everyone that sent the MCS contract to me...it is nothing more than a glorified employment agreement, as every contract I have studied so far this past two months....

I agree with the OP if you can read...well they do have to be able to comprehend also...but I do not understand why nyone would subject themselves to this contract...there is no money worth that...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts