REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,242 Posts
For starters, NEVER sign a contract that takes your right to lien away. Liens are a right written into most state laws that allow you some recourse when someone refuses to pay for your properly completed goods and services. Can you still file a lien if you signed that contract? Ask a lawyer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would say it depends on how much money you are talking about. My guess is a good lawyer can get you the money you or owed. The question is are you willing to split that money with a lawyer to get a portion of it back.

I am afraid since MCS can not make their payments on their own debt this is going to be common now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would say it depends on how much money you are talking about. My guess is a good lawyer can get you the money you or owed.

The question is are you willing to split that money with a lawyer to get a portion of it back.

I am afraid since MCS can not make their payments on their own debt this is going to be common now.

Do search for some new info about professional writing? I recommended you to check over this blog https://essayhub.com/blog/critical-lens-essay/ and find all info that you need.
Can someone put a lien on your property without a contract?

·
Super Moderator
1,242 Posts
Can someone put a lien on your property without a contract?
I suppose it depends on if that someone completed some work on your property. I know the state I live in allows it without a written contract in place. However, I can't just wonder by your place and decide to file a lien. If I tried something like that, I think it would be easy for you to convince a judge (or anyone else) that I'm a fraud.

Did someone complete work on your property? Did you pay them in full? Did they file a lien?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts