REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
No, it is no coincidence. MFS used to have a large ad on the Safeguard Vendor Web. It is all the company store boys.
MFS screwed up an order for us a few months ago that nearly cost us a client, and we will no longer do business with them.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I herd it was his SON and when dad and son had a falling out it was time for the son to figure out how to make $$. FAs on the other hand can't figure which way to roll the dollar for their crack smoking. They quit sending out lockboxes apperantly and then the former supplier was left with INVENTORY contracted for FAS to purchase! Get ready. FAS then works a deal with another supplier to have an exclusive deal for the vendors. Talk about FAS NOT caring WHO they throw under the bus !! The former LBX supplier is PISSed and righfully so I say.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I herd it was his SON and when dad and son had a falling out it was time for the son to figure out how to make $$. FAs on the other hand can't figure which way to roll the dollar for their crack smoking. They quit sending out lockboxes apperantly and then the former supplier was left with INVENTORY contracted for FAS to purchase! Get ready. FAS then works a deal with another supplier to have an exclusive deal for the vendors. Talk about FAS NOT caring WHO they throw under the bus !! The former LBX supplier is PISSed and righfully so I say.

Ahhh, FAS I still have a box of there blue lock boxes and there stupid colored stickers on them!:thumbup:

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
I'm thinking that is about as close to being collusion as you can get iwthout actually violating the Sherman Act....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts