REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I ran a property preservation company by doing the clerical work as in download and upload pictures to the banks, hire subcontractors, do invoices, etc etc...long story short, I practically did everything to make it run pretty smooth but still with a little help from the boss, I only did this for 3 months, but ever since I resigned I have been researching this business and learning more about it plus the potential of the money flow...Is there anybody I can ask questions to here and there or website I can learn from in getting exactly all information I need.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard. It's good to hear an intro from someone who isn't masking themselves as a regional to solicit only. Any questions, just fire away and we'll do what we can to help you out.

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
? . .Is there anybody I can ask questions to here and there or website I can learn from in getting exactly all information I need.
Welcome to PT, Allstar!

Hopefully the collective group here can answer all your questions. If not, I bet we can point you in the right direction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts