REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a very experienced Property Preservation person. I recently moved from NJ to AL.
Any thoughts? Looking to get back into this... Covid kind of killed my business when I was in NJ.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you want to go back to New Jersey? If you're sure you can get your business back on track, it might be a good idea. If you choose the right growth strategy, your business will start to thrive again. It's hard to grow in a new area where customers don't know about your product or services. Moving is always difficult, especially when you have to give up something you've invested in for many years. My hometown is the best one for me. I tried to move to a neighboring town, but after a few months, I came back. If you decide to move, make sure the process is not too inconvenient for you. Also, read helpful tips at When is the Best Time to Move?: Best Time of Year - SEKA Moving.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a very experienced Property Preservation person. I recently moved from NJ to AL.
Any thoughts? Looking to get back into this... Covid kind of killed my business when I was in NJ.
Which area do you cover in AL? ARM Property Maintenance is looking for contractors in AL. You can reach out to us at [email protected] or call at 313-572-1212 ext 101.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts