REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here know what NAICS code Property Preservation falls under for government contracting purposes? I can't seem to find it. I've decided to switch gears and provide post-renovation cleaning now, and post-construction cleaning later which falls under Special Trade and Contractors; Cleaning building interiors during and immediately after construction. NAICS #238990. It's difficult in my area to market my start-up business for property preservation because there are long time vendors here or there is some bias or whatever, but I can adapt and change and re-invent my business to what's needed right now. I believe eventually when the housing market crashes and evictions and foreclosures loom, the preservation market will explode.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Does anyone here know what NAICS code Property Preservation falls under for government contracting purposes? I can't seem to find it. I've decided to switch gears and provide post-renovation cleaning now, and post-construction cleaning later which falls under Special Trade and Contractors; Cleaning building interiors during and immediately after construction. NAICS #238990. It's difficult in my area to market my start-up business for property preservation because there are long time vendors here or there is some bias or whatever, but I can adapt and change and re-invent my business to what's needed right now. I believe eventually when the housing market crashes and evictions and foreclosures loom, the preservation market will explode.
Hello,
I use 531390 which is other activities related to real estate, Real estate asset management services (except property management). Good luck in your endeavors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts