REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless you want to spend more time in the office than in the field. Hey! That's a lot like Safeguard!! Anyways the upload site is from the 80's. They have a code # you have to know for EVERY line item.

IE:
Garage:
1. 1 car attached
2. 2 Car attached
3. 1 car attached
4. 2 car detached
5. car port
6. 3 car attached
7. 3 car detached
8. no garage

The problem is on the upload site, all you see is GARAGE TYPE __ You have to refer to a cheat sheet for the right #. The information does not save from visit to visit either. You have to go through the same BS over and over again Like a pool is mysteriously going to show up or a house is going to change to a mobile home. Then after spending 15 minutes for one lousy inspection you STILL have to upload the checklist that has the same damn info you just entered into their site. Here is the pricing in case anyone is interested.

Inspections $15
Preservation is mostly HUD less discount but they only pay $12 for lockboxes....

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Forget all that noise!

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
I beleive here inNevada that is classified as a "losing Proposition"....

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I have concluded that our brokers don't know diddly about the ethics and operations of most of these regionals. The gripe and groan about the Safeguards and the FAS types and then send us links to every Joe Bob and Dick operation they can think of, believing they are helping us.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We do Property Preservation work for NFN.. They have kept us extremely busy.. and the pay is good. Learning to upload to their system was challenging, but it got easier with each upload. Lots of paperwork to fill out, scan & upload. Then you answer the same questions during the upload.

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
We do Property Preservation work for NFN.. They have kept us extremely busy.. and the pay is good. Learning to upload to their system was challenging, but it got easier with each upload. Lots of paperwork to fill out, scan & upload. Then you answer the same questions during the upload.

If they are such a good company why do they still owe people for jobs done during the summer. Last year they took a large regional out to dinner and promised them the moon. Wined and dined them so the regional put their crews in 7 states to work for NFN. That regional isn't getting paid and NFN owes them HUNDREDS of thousands.

·
Registered
91 Posts
What is the name of this regional Craigslist Hack? I worked for NFN for 6 Months, contract stated 35 days from invoice and it was always, always 60-90 days out. had a 3k job take 90 plus to get paid. I was making money with them but I had to quit because no income for 60-90 days hurts the pocket when trying to pay payroll with no checks from them. There is no way you can pay your payroll with these companies that pay 60-90 days out. 30-45 makes it manageable.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What is the name of this regional Craigslist Hack? I worked for NFN for 6 Months, contract stated 35 days from invoice and it was always, always 60-90 days out. had a 3k job take 90 plus to get paid. I was making money with them but I had to quit because no income for 60-90 days hurts the pocket when trying to pay payroll with no checks from them. There is no way you can pay your payroll with these companies that pay 60-90 days out. 30-45 makes it manageable.
Ditto for us, except we had jobs 120 days out. I have gotten 2 checks from them this month, though. 1 for $25 and another for $30. :censored:

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Its no surprise the hack did not answer He just trolls this site making dumb comments with no back up info, nothing with teeth just a troll..
Your post doesn't seem to make sense. What are you talking about?

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Its no surprise the hack did not answer He just trolls this site making dumb comments with no back up info, nothing with teeth just a troll..
Please Clarify your statement here. Everyone knows NFN is having money troubles it's been going on for years. Anyone who got caught up in that mess should have done more research.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts